Energy Credit Management
ENERGY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Outsource your LCFS & CFP credit needs
SCT is a registered entity with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) and is authorized to administer and manage the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) regulatory program administered by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). SCT is also a registered entity with the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) and is authorized to administer the Oregon Clean Fuels Program (CFP).
We offer full program management services of LCFS and CFP credits, including: facility registration; EV charging data collection; quarterly compliance reporting to CARB and ODEQ; credit revenue generation; and managing, reporting, and submitting all documentation to required and reporting parties on behalf of our clients.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Full energy credit management
- Registration for site and individual fuel-supplying equipment
- Management of all regulatory requirements, including quarterly and annual filings
- Marketing and monetizing LCFS & CFP credits for maximum value
- Auditing with CARB and ODEQ for the LCFS/CFP programs as required
- Calculating credits generated for electricity used based on published credit formulas
- Completing required quarterly reporting and data submission tasks
- Remitting credit revenue to clients quarterly
- Maintaining the integrity of reported data for auditing purposes
- Adherence to regulatory and market rules